Hi there!

Recently I have started seeing a girl and it is my first time and I'm kinda nervous about how my penis looks. When I'm fully erect my foreskin still covers almost all of, if not the entirety of my bellend.

I have started the stretching method and am slowly making progress. What I really want to know, Is this a virginity thing? Will my bellend be visible after? Or will I need to keep doing the stretching method?

Also, when I am able to pull my foreskin all the way back over the bellend, should I leave it down there or slide it back when I'm not having sex?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi Guest,

It is not a virginity thing.  It's a development thing.

Eventually your foreskin will slide easily up and down your shaft.  You won't have to slide it back.

What might happen is that it gets stuck behind the glans when you have sex.  It can be very painful - for one thing you know how sensitive your glans is.  It can also get stuck.  In this case it can require medical attention or you could even lose part of your penis due to gangrene - it'll cut off circulation

We're all different.  We don't know what will happen when you have sex.  I do suggest you use a condom as it may make it easier for you.

Good luck.

Thank you medic-dan. This is a great help! So the fact it doesn't easily slide over the glans isn't a problem? And neither is the fact it might later on? As long as I can cover it again?

It could retract having sex and get stuck. Using a condom can reduce those chances.

It really should slide easily as you get older - really! Unfortunately, a lot of guys don't know this and end up in their 20's with a foreskin that won't retract.