I went to the doctor yesterday and they told me that i have a 2precent yeast infection in me, but that does'nt tell me why i have white blood cells in my urine. Please help me . All so have alot of pain in my stomach and lower part of my back.

Just to be clear, did your doctor give you any treatment for your yeast infection at all? Did you mention the white blood cells at all? I hate to hear that you are suffering from pain so I hope that at least you have gotten treatment for that. If not, I do recommend that you get a second opinion! Sometimes it helps to get a different perspective from another doctor. Please keep us posted on your progress. Good luck to you!

Hello there,

I completely agree with healthnfitnessguy!

You should seek another opinion and get treatment for the yeast infection. For this problem you need anti-fungal creams or medications if creams don’t work. You can even buy them without prescription in the pharmacy but I would ask a doctor about this!

And about the second thing that is bothering you I believe that the best thing is to ask different doctor because it seems to me that the present one is not good one for you.

I hope that everything will turn out just fine and that you will get the answers to your questions and that you will resolve all the problems you have. Good luck.