I went to a local walk-in clinic and did the whole Urine sample thing. The doctor gave me pills for a bladder infection, but I also picked up him saying I had White Blood Cells in my urine. Is this normal for a bladder infection or could it be something much worse?

My doctor said the same thing to me and yes it is normal.

Hello there,

First of all, yes this is normal and second you shouldn’t be afraid of asking your doctor whatever you want to know. Medicine and human body is their area of expertise and sometimes they are even glad when people ask them to explain a little bit more something.

And for your bladder infection use prescribed medication and don’t stop to take it before you drink the entire course because it can have some serious consequence if you don’t. And avoid having sex during the therapy period because it can only be painful and unpleasant.

My grandmother is saying that cranberry juice is very good for all urinary tract issues. If you use this after your infection is healed you will prevent further complications.