Hi,My name is Felicia aa about around 200 poundtrying not that active all my doctors say say I need to exercise andwear more fruits and veggie but when I start a diet I don't finish it I need help can anyone give me some tips

Losing weight may also be harmful to your body because the nutrients u take may lack on it. Try to do a balanced or moderate diet and Do some physical activity that u enjoy in order to have a healthy lifestyle.

PS.Three years ago my weight is  87kg

Now im in 67kg..

im 17 :}

Hey im 14 years old and am in good shape 5'4 and 105 pounds.. the secret to getting this weight beleive it or not is why dont u try skateboarding or longboarding???! When i started i was a little chubby and in the summer its fun and you loose weight super fast trust me.. so many pple loose weight skating cuz its soo fun you dont realize u r excersizing. You should just mabey get a longboard or a skateboard and ride around and b4 u know it u will get hooked to it and loose a whole bunch of weight. Think about it.. have u ever seen a skater that is overweight? i know i really havent! And even if u dont want to skate try doing something that u like that can help loose weight. I know this skater that used to be extremely overweight but 2 years later you wouldnt believe it was the same kid!!!! here is his youtube channel and you can see it works by looking at his old videos compared tohis new ones!!! 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Welcome to this site Felicia i think you should eat lot of salad and drink lots of water before eating and must avoid oil in you food

Well for loosing weight only vegetables and fruits are not enough, we need to to make a perfect diet plan the food we have should be less in calories and fats especially.

With diet workout and exercise is very important  you need to maintain your physical health and you have to be physically active for that walk at least 1 hour a day or half hour twice a day, try to run a little that will burn more calories sleep properly don't sit continuously try to walk in home make you life active rather than making it lazy. 

Well for loosing weight only vegetables and fruits are not enough, we need to to make a perfect diet plan the food we have should be less in calories and fats especially.

With diet workout and exercise is very important you need to maintain your physical health and you have to be physically active for that walk at least 1 hour a day or half hour twice a day, try to run a little that will burn more calories sleep properly don't sit continuously try to walk in home make you life active rather than making it lazy.