Hello, I am 28 years old. I work a lot and not eat properly, I gain each year some weight 2-3kilos, but I am very unsatisfied with this. What is the proper food for weight loss? Can you tell what I can eat while working, 60 h /week? I tried with some popular diet; nothing seems to work for a long time.

That's not surprising, most people who diet find weight loss a never-ending roller coaster ride. You should go to doctor who will make weight management program for you. It is lifestyle program that can improve your health and help you maintain a healthy weight for a lifetime. Long-term weight management will focus on more than the food you eat and the pounds you lose. There you will know what the proper food for weight loss is.

You can always star having small portions of food every day, that is 5 meals a day.
Drink lots of water.. it helps u remove toxic and other harmfull or unwanted stuff from your body.
Then u should avoid drinking cold water immediately after food..

drink water after 15-30 mins of eating you food.

By not eating you wil not loose weight rather loose nutrients and will become unhealthy as your not getting the right food and drinks. I would say eat regularly but healthy food like fruits, salad, grilled or boiled meat( if you eat them). Since you say that you work around 60h/week i assume you dont have so much time to go and find time to eat, so try and drink as much as water possible everday and avoid drinking fizzy drinks and energy drinks not good and brings in a lot of calories and sugar which are unhealthy.

If you eat healthy and proper food for weight lose, So you can easily lose weight. Here I can write some important food for weight lose. You can eat fresh fruit and green vegetables. You can eat apple, Avocadoes,Grapefruits,Hot peppers.

We all understand that weight loss is the result of the energy consumed from all various foods within the diet,trying to lose weight on a specific diet relays the message that it will end some day. A healthy life starts with healthy food and raw fruits and vegetables are the healthiest food.Taking in too much food, your body then converts it and stores it in the form of fat, fresh, natural produce are among the best foods for weight loss.

Here is some best food for weight lose,
Grapefruit
Sardines
Pumpkin
Grass-Fed Beef
Green Tea
Oranges
Salads
High fiber cereals

Thanks for some good advice!

If you have to strongly decide to reduce your body so you can do that with diet exercise , For that you should have to use some vegetable food or some fruits juice. Some fruit having a very nice capacity to reducing for fat because this types of food having a vitamin C. You can use. Greaps juice.pineapple juice,Apple juice and Green tea.

thanks for the post.. i also want to know some other diet to reduce my weight..