I need to lose about 30 pounds in 2 months for my physical in august and i weigh 160 and i want to weigh about 130 can someone give me some help please

I don't know about 30 lbs but I would recommend a cookie diet like R&D Diet Cookies.  It's a very low calorie diet and the cookies are used to keep hunger and cravings away.  Good Luck! 

I have no clue what a cookie or r&d diet is because i am only 13 and i have a treadmill and wii fit system so is it possible if i workout really hard plz help now

Since you're only thirteen..I would suggest that you lose weight the healthy way because you are at a very crucial age of growth and doing it unhealthy will effect your growth. You just need to change some things in your lifestyle..like have oatmeal for breakfast use the plain oatmeal instead of the flavored ones..the flavored ones will do the opposite of what you want.Drink lots of water and if you like soda limit it to one or two soda's a week because soda is basically a can of sugar. make sure you exercise like put that wii fit to use! Remember that your goal shouldn't be to lose weight but to become healthier!! If you want to keep track of your weight do it in the morning right after you use the restroom and do it only once a week, so choose a specific day. so you don't become tired of this "diet" switch it up.. run/jog/walk on the treadmill two times a week, and play the wii twice a week or combine them..make sure you eat some fruits after a workout to repair the muscle in your body. Also don't fall for any of the Fad diets that celebrities use because it's bogus and you'll gain twice of what you "lost" back..And don't deprive yourself of foods because you'll end up eating everything in sight, and starving yourself will just slow your metabolism down so you'll just gain weight in the end, so eat what you want in moderation( basically eat it in portions). I hope this kinda helps!! 

Thank you you helped alot and i wanted to know if u knew how 2 loose belly fat easily jusr askin

belly fat is really hard to lose...there is no such thing as spot training!! incorporate ab exercises with aerobic exercises so it helps..but it also has to do with what you eat....so eat fiber filled foods that come from mother nature not those nature valley bars..try to eat things that is easier for your body to break down...instead of yogurt have greek yogurt...instead of dairy milk have almond milk...drink green tea...ohhh have blueberries they said those help with belly fat...haha im just listing things xD...if you like chocolate settle for dark chocolate but don't go over board with it..like i said before don't deprive yourself!! moderation is the key to success for a long term weight loss result...oh yeah so for ab exercises you can do planks, crunches..bicycle crunches which i heard help a lot, exercise like 3-4 times a week and space it out..have fruit after words to repair muscle tissue. I hope this helps a little and good luck!! :D p.s muscle weighs more than fat so you could look like your 130 lbs but be like 145 lbs.. which is good :D