i had a very bad birth with my first child....i was in labour for 29 hours, my son got stuck and the doctors thought i would need a c section, i eventually was able to give birth with the aid of forseps but i ended up with stiches because i tore, and had high blood presure afterwards. im very scared because i think i might be pregnant again (too scared to take a test). what are the chances of me having another bad birth??

when i had my first i was in labor for about 16 hours, ya it was alot shorter then urs but it really made me afraid to have another one,my first also tore me pretty bad...But when i had my 2nd a year ago and the delivery was very fast i was in labor for 5 hours with no promblems and i had a little tare, each pregnancy is different and they usually say ur first child takes longer then any after lol...i hope this lightens u up some good luck.
:-D