I was just diagnosed with fibroids the doctor said that they are small and there are two of them she also said that i had unbalanced hormones I havent gotten my period in almost two months which is unnormal. I took two pregnancy test (blood, and urine) and both were negative. My doctor suggested birth control pills to balance my hormones. Do you think my medical issues can effect me getting pregnant and how does this things occur? also, what is suggested to be the best treatment?

:-D Please Don't give up. My first child took 13 years and doctors help. The 2nd child. God sent someone into my path that changed my life forever. I also was told I had small fibroids, I've had cysts, hormonal issues, I was also told I needed to go on birth control, which I might add caused more problems and 2 surgeries to remove to cysts that it caused me. God sent someone on my path that has forever changed my life for the better. I was amazed by how the change to my nutrients would effect mine and little angel. I started the nutrient changes before I got pregnant. I had an appointment made way in advance to see a doctor to get pregnant. To my amazement, by the time my appointment came, Thank God, I was already pregnant. I stayed on the nutrients throughout my pregnancy and breastfeeding. My child and eye are very healthy. I went through alot of issues on my first pregnancy. My 2nd pregnancy went well. The baby had alot of movement. Anyway, alot of my issues I no longer have. There is alot of research behind the nutrients. I looked into alot of it prior, for I didn't want any problems with me or a new born. I prayed about it and decided I needed to try it. It was a natural way to having a baby. My hormones did well throughout the whole pregnancy and I went to term. The is some information on the site: mannapages.com/dianehutchings, you can also reach me at the site if you want to talk more. Don't give up. I saw your note when I was looking for something else. I was not sure if I should even write. You don't know who I am. I just know, Mande and Amy and others that informed me of the nuturients didn't know me when I walked into a store one day. I think God brought them across my path for a reason. I guess I wanted to know, DON'T GIVE UP, and the birth control did not work for me, it caused me more problems, delaying pregnancy further and I ended up having 2 surgeries due to the hormonal changes that the birth control caused. The nutrients are natural, food based. Healthy cells, communicate properly, helping the body work more efficiently. I had alot more energy this time around also. Well, I need to go. I hope this helps you out. God Bless, and I hope your able have a beautiful angel growing inside of your soon. I would be happy to speak with you more, if you have any questions. I am not sure if I did this right, or if you will receive this note. But, I tried.