Hi, I am 30 years old and I have problems getting pregnant. I am not that old for having a baby, and I don’t understand why is this happening to me. Can you tell me what can cause these problems?

Hi, I had one miscarriage, and it took a long time to get pregnant again. My husband and I were trying for more than two years, but we had no success. Our life revolved around basal body temperature monitoring and scheduled sex, so making love became just a habit. We didn’t know what problem was stopping us from getting pregnant, and finally we decided to take a brake. We were sick and tired of scheduled sex, and it was a relief not to think about it any more. Two months later, I noticed the first symptoms of pregnancy, and it finally happened. It is obvious that stress caused all our problems, because as soon as we relaxed, we managed to get pregnant. Our daughter is three months old now, and we are happy to have her.

Hi ladies,

I have read your issues about trouble getting pregnant. I am an Independent Consultant with Arbonne International and they sell this wonderful hormone cream that balances your hormones, keep them where they should be and has been known to help women get pregnant. If you really want to try something that is real and not fake, then let me know. I use this cream for my PMS, it has taken away my mood swings, bloating, and water retention. Let me tell you, I feel great. So, I am available with any questions, so please let me know. ****** I am here to help. If you think you have tried everything, why not try one more thing. It will help. God Bless to all of you.
J.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Hi guys,
I left the above message and was not registered. So you contact me this way. Thanks

Julie Dunnigan
julieadunnigan . myarbonne . com