I have always had irregular periods.I took birth control pills for two years but since I moved out of the country I had to stop taking them. My last period was the second to last week in june, and from then on I stopped taking the pills. On July 13th I had unprotected sex, however, He didn't "let anything go". I didnt have a period for all of July and now its the second week of August and still no period. Im a little worried and not sure what to think. help? advice??

You know you really need to get a test. Irregular menstrual cycles do not account for everything. And just because he (and you) don't believe he "let anything go" doesn't mean some sperm did not escape or a drop of semen. It only takes one of the little soldiers. So get examined, find out about the possibility of you being pregnant, and get an opinion about your monthly cycle.