Since I am very young, I do not have any sexual experience yet. I am planning to be great to my girlfriend one day, so I am trying to learn all I can use once to satisfy her. Lately I have been talking to my friend about female ejaculation. He said that is possible, so I want to hear more about it. How does woman ejaculate, is it the same as men’s semen?

It has been searching through history by scientists and philosophers if there is something like female’s ejaculation, or not. Many women reported experiencing the forceful release of fluids from the vagina in the midst of sexual climax. Interesting is what this fluid does not have the appearance or aroma of urine. German obstetrician was first who found a spot within vagina, which he called G-spot. He said stimulation of the G-spot leads to expulsion of fluid, large quantities of a clear, transparent fluid. As you can see, that is something still not searched enough, but I can say it is almost sure woman can ejaculate similar to man. Off course it is not the same structure as men’s ejaculation, but similar. Important is to know your partner’s body and search what she enjoys the most. Ejaculation is something that could happen as result of good stimulation her sensitive places.

I expell large amounts of liquid during sex. At times I feel it is female ejaculate and other times it feels like urine. AT times it is clear and other times it has a slight yellow tinge. Is this a mixure of both? It is causing me to hold back during sex as I am embarassed. Please advise

lady: Hey girl, me the same thing and I don't know what it is either! It's totally embarassing. My ex liked it though, and I'm talking alot of fluid. I guess you just gotta do whatever you can be comfortable with. Talk to your man and explain to him what happens and see if he's grossed out, or if that's too hard, just take it slow, do what your comfortable with, and stop him if he's about to make you cum everywhere.

Jewel: If you want to make your girl cum like a guy, she's probably emarassed to do so, so don't even f*ing try to. Just compliment her on how beuatiful, smart, amazing, strong, funny.... and ect. she is and she'll like that. Only do what she's comfortable with and respect her always. If i had a guy like this, that'd be mint. As for what makes a girl hot.. 1. take it slow 2. Kiss her neck (if she wants you 2) 3. Stroke her hair (if she's ok with that) 4. show restraint. A super turned on guy is a big turnoff if he's pushy about it. 5. hold her hand, draw on her back, give her a massage, foreplay, foreplay foreplay. sex is not even the part that really matters to a lot of girls. it's how she's trated all the time that matters.[/list]

Dear Friend,

Sometimes it's hard to admit the truth, but it has happened to all of us...

You've been involved in a new relationship and you both really want to have sex for the first time. You slowly undress your lover and kiss her all over and run your hands over her great body. After kissing her gorgeous breasts and feeling her nipples respond, you really want to enter her and she says to you, Please ...... me now!

Well, Shannon Bell , covered this subject back in the 90s. giving detailed info on how to bring it about

Gently insert a finger in the vagina  and bend up, beyond the pubic bone. slowly move your finger left & right, and you will feel  the  Skene Glands  slowly filling.

When the lady in question, feels like she has to pee, remove  the finger and gently rub, to n fro just below the clitoris, on the urethra.

When  the lady reaches orgasm she has to  bear down, and  droplets of a clear ish  liquid will  squirt out.  

it is  simlar to the fluid males produce, alongside  semen, that gives the semen  something to swim in.

According to the women I know, who do ejeculate, they say it enhances their orgasm.

I do not know if Shannon Bell is still active, but  Penny  certainly is, and she is quite hapy to explain,  I think her first  succesfull post was   

My female fountain finaly squirted, or similar text.

According to ancient documents, it was commonplace, until the Victorian Age, sort of  frowned upon it  so it got supressed  for quite some time

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Well , while surfing, I came across your threads about Female Ejeculation . To be honest, there was so much rubbish, mainly from men : Feeding their sexual fantasies. That I decided to jump in and correct the situation pennysdirtythoughts It is probably the best site available, for any info, about Female Ejeculation. It is women ; giving detailed accounts , of their ejeculations and how they came about. It is done in great detail, with photos and explanations...Seminars ..etc.. No Weird Male fantasy c**p ! Just women, who know what they are talking about. As I assumed THIS site was, supposed, to give people the : Best Information Available. I tried to post links to the relevant parts of : Pennysdirtythoughts That had to do with Female Ejeculation And a moderator removed my attempts at links ! I have nothing to do withit in any way. I do think it is the most up to date, explanatory and detailed site available today, that covers every aspect of; Female Ejeculation. So yes, I would like an explanation from someone, as to why, my attempts to link : Questions about Female Ejeculation, to the relevant parts of : pennysdirtythoughts Got deleted by a moderator

This  site is not easy to navigate ! So forgive me if  my questions to a moderator  end up  in the wrong place.