Hi. I’m 27 years old male and I so far I’ve had several relationships. I’ve also had many intercourses and I’ve found out that I have some ejaculation problems. To be more exact, I always ejaculate premature. I simply ejaculate too quickly. It is really annoying both for me and my partner. Is there anything I can do about it?

HI. I know exactly how you feel – I had the same problem myself. There are several things you can do about it. First, there are several meds that can delay your ejaculation. This one I would not recommend because I don’t like any chemistry doing anything with my reproductive organ… You can also try using one (or two) condoms… Also, some man simply masturbate before a date and then it takes much longer a second time. That is one technique I’ve practiced but I must warn you that it can reduce sex pleasure with your partner so you have to find the best timing.

can jacking off to much cause premature ejaculation???? if so how much is to much

I had a tough time with PE until I discovered the PC muscle and also tried the new Climinax herbal premature ejaculation pills and that combo definitely worked for me, and with no side effects. Only 2 months in with Climinax and already can last up to 10 minutes.

hope that helps guys,

rob

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

hey,
i was just wondering does masturbation increase the risk of premature ejaculations during sex? during sex i can ejaculate within 1 min sometimes, my girlfriend isn't that bovard as she says its not all about the sex, but i just want to satisfy her, I'm 16 years old just in case it helps, also.. how can i prevent it without using medical provision? please help if you can,
Thanks!

im 13 ive been beating it for 2 years and i think u sould see a doc it normally takes me longer but i have a question my cum clear not white like in pornos so how do i fix that