your site realy helped me and my partner alot
i was talkin to my bf about this female ejeculation thing and he confirmed to me that he finds that super sexy and a bug turn on to him , can u offer me some exercises or steps to try it to have this squirting orgasms..your help would be very appreciated

Female ejaculation is accomplished by stimulation of the urethral sponge (or g-spot), doctors think that it comes from the skenes glands.

anyways, Whether all women are capable of doing it is unknown. It would seem some women just can't do it. But if you are one of those who can, it would be from stimulation of the G-spot, not the clitoris.

Hi there,

I looked into this a while back because I'm interested in seeing if I can squirt as well. :) It seems that a minority of women naturally experience female ejaculation, but most don't. Most people seem to be saying that you basically need g-spot stimulation in order to squirt. (If you haven't found yours yet, it's inside the vagina, a few inches deep, on the abdominal wall.) Even so, not everyone who experiences g-spot orgasms actually squirts. I even read that squirting can sometimes be caused by medical problems and that your squirt can actually be pee, at least in part. 

The female orgasm is a fascinating thing, and you've just got to play around with your body, or let your bf do it, to find out in what different ways you can reach climax. 

My partner and I have a chemistry in bed that I have never experienced with another partner. (I have had enough lovers to know that this man and I have something very unique when it comes to sexual chemistry) I am in my early 40's and love him to pieces but as much as we have tried he has never brought me to clitoral orgasm though we have been very close a few times. I am able to squirt alone but again am really struggling to achieve this with him. We have been together for 4 years. Can you offer me any advice please.