My friend told me it is possible that woman has ejaculation. That sounds strange to me, because I didn’t know that. Want to know if that is truth, why nobody told me before? Also I would like to know if that is really proven. If that is true, there is a little difference between male and female.

Female ejaculation is one of the great sexual wonders of the world. However, throughout history, philosophers and scientists, as well as average men and women reported experiencing female ejaculate. They described it as a forceful release of fluids from the vagina in the midst of sexual climax. Even Aristotel wrote about women’s vaginal expulsion which did not have the appearance of aroma of urine and did not stain the sheets. First modern explanation of female ejaculation came from Dr. Regnier DeGraf. He wrote about the urethra being pierced by large ducts through which fluids are discharged occasionally in large quantities. Dr. Ernest Grafenberg who discovered G-spot found its stimulating could lead to explosion of fluid from the urethra. It was described as large quantities of clear, transparent fluid expelled not from the vulva but out of the urethra in gushes. First he thought it was bladder sphincter became defective by the intensity of orgasm. But then fluid was examined and it had no urinary character but it was secretions of the intra-urethral glands.

I have experianced this female ejeculation with one of my partners. She climaxed as I was watching. The clear liquid came from the ureta and not the volva. It did not smell or taste like urin, was not sticky, but resembled water almost. My inital reaction was that she had lost control of her bladder, but upon several other times experiancing this I have come to the conclusion it is similar to slavia and is not urin. It can increase the lubercation and has a erection effect on the male.

I have experienced female ejeculation myself... I had never been able to orgasm during sex until I met my current boyfriend who found my G spot. I am now able to have many many orgasms during sex as once this spot is engorged, there's no stopping me. If im having an orgasm and he forces his penis directly at my G spot I expolde, it's fantastic, it's just like a gushing release. (I guess the same feeling as a man gets) It comes from the urethra, it is clear and does not smell at all. I does not happen that often only when the sex is real good and varies from a squirt or two to a whole gush.

I ejaculate almost every time I orgasm. In fact, if I don't ejaculate I doubt I have orgasmed at all. It is very messy, the bed sheets have a HUGE wet patch on them afterwards! My boyfriend has to change his sheets every time I stay over. :$

The amount can vary but most of the time it's quite a lot, and it comes like a gush, as if I'm peeing. It definitely comes from the urethra, but it's usually clear in colour and doesn't smell so I know it isn't pee. Although I must admit that sometimes it's such a large amount, and does have a slightly yellowish tinge, that I have worried that I've peed myself! I have read a lot on this subject, and apparently it definitely ISN'T pee. Phew! :-D

yes, I was also wandering, how male can ejaculate and female cannot. The truth is, when we touch the penis to feamles body, liquide starts coming out of male, where as, when female feels about insurted penice, when she is in good mood to have more fun with penice her vaginal cavity releases more and more liquide lubricant equalent to salavia of male liquide, and when intercourse is in high speed, she catches your waist with her legs and let penice remain in depth of her vegina, at that time, hot liquide type of orgasm is experienced by male, liquide travels over penis and testicles and spreads in the testicle area over floving the veginal cavity in which penis is inserted and all movement is stopped by female, this time very hot and very little liquide comes out of male panis, the pressure of femailes liquide is more and male liquide is less, when female releases the waist held by her then male penis relases more sperms and this time the frequiency is very smoth and erection is continues and sexual act continues and longer sexual feelings remain and penis does not get smoothened up and it remains hard, this is my experience with my women friend and not wife, women frend we had sex after about seven days together in the day time after lunch, activity continued for about one hour forplay before we decided to have sex and immediately femaile held me hard in her and she orgasmed.

I could never injoy such sex with wife when i have had inter course even four time in a day and three times in the morning which is best effects.

I have been with my wife for 5 years and back when we first met she could not ejaculate. I think she could but before she met me she had been pleasing her self and ejaculated and saw the yellow on the sheets and thought it was urine so for about 4 years she would feel during sex that she was going to do this and would stop her self. and then this year she ejaculated and I told her it was not urine and it did not smell or taste like urine(not that I have tasted urine) and now each and everytime we have sex she ejaculates 2 sometimes 3 times. and I agree with the one post that the male gets a very hard eriction!!!!! and to the guys who wont give there partners oral(female) you dont know what you are missing!!!!!!

i hav been married for 3 yrs.since my hus is abroad i have sex only 3 or 4 times in the one month he is here every year, but have never ejacaulated or did nt realise it then. i have been worried abt this ejaculation for abt a month nw. in the beginning i believed it was urine but later i was doubtful as i felt only when the need for sex badly and had to be pleased with myself only. it didnt smell like urine, though i go to the toilet the moment i feel to. i have been trying to find out if something is wrong wid me and whether i shud meet a gynaec. but reading your quote has given me peace of mind.

donot wory i have gone thorugt ur problem. i have analysed that ur hus i impotant he is not able to satisfide u / i hv the power to satisfy u properly so come to me or contact me anytime u want.

thanks,

Rishy.

mob no.....09015876181

I recently started dating my current boyfriend who was self conscious about his small penis but everytime we have sex i squirt and orgasm multiple times. I now believe that his penis hits my g spot directly and he feels awesome as well. I think guys should try to find the g spot with their finger as i believe its just inside the vagina about 3 to 4 inches up.

This sounds strange but works. We use puppy pads and it saves the sheets.