Lately I was talking to my friend that is few years older then me. He doesn’t believe when I told him its possible girls can ejaculate as men do. I don’t know where I have heard for that, but I am sure doctors confirmed this theory. I know he will never believe me because I am younger without any sexual experience. That’s why I would like professional opinion about this topic to make him sure about what I am saying.

Female ejaculation is one of the great sexual wonders of the world. The fact is that scientists and philosophers, as well as average men and women, have reported female ejaculation. They were experiencing the forceful release of fluids from the vagina in the midst of sexual climax. In 1950, a German obstetrician, Dr. Ernest Grafenberg found a spot within the vagina which he named after himself: the G-spot. He found that stimulation this spot could lead to expulsion of fluid from the urethra. He explained this fluid as large quantities of a clear, transparent fluid expelled not from the vulva, but out of the urethra in gushes. He claimed at beginning this was caused by defective bladder sphincter because of intensity of the orgasm. But after examining this ejaculate, he found it had no urinary character, rather it was secretions of the intra urethral glands correlated with the erogen zone along the urethra. I hope this will help to make your friend sure it’s not just myth, but female ejaculation is really something we can discuss about.