I'm 14, female, and I masturbate about once a day or once every other day. I have recently discovered that when I reach orgasm, I squirt. I'm not exactly sure if that's what it is or not though. I am a virgin. If I put something in my vag it eventually starts to feel really good and sometime during that a liquid comes out of my urethra. It has a yellow tint like pee and a lot comes out at a time. It's really messy. So, is this pee or squirting? Also, will this be a turnoff to my future boyfriend or husband?

I also get a bloody discharge when taking it out. It doesn't actually come out on my underwear or anything, just on the object I'm using. What is this from?

Thank you to whoever answers! All help is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations! You can squirt and you've learned how to make yourself do it. It's female ejaculate and it will most likely drive your boyfriend absolutely wild. XD It's a huge turn on for most guys. It's so unique and it makes them feel like they really did something nice for/to you.

What "object" are you using, a cucumber or a bottle brush? o.O
I think you're scraping yourself raw with it, causing the bleeding.
Get something smoother or smaller.
Are you well lubricated BEFORE you squirt.
For more information about squirting, Google it. After you wade through a ton of porn sites you can find a little bit of good information about what it is.

I'm actually using even a different object than that. I think it might possibly be scraping me raw because it kinda hurts at the same time it feels good. Lol.

Hey, it's your vagina. You can use whatever pleases you.
Have as much fun as you want. XD
I just don't want to see you damage anything :-(
You could try putting a condom on it.

Some women experience ejaculation during the female climax and others don't. It's both normal to squirt and not to squirt, and from what you're saying, it sounds like you are like a lot of females in that you squirt when you reach your g-spot. The female ejaculate can contain urine actually, but there are also other fluids. Don't worry about that part. Just wash yourself off afterward. 

One thing though. Never use objects that can hurt your skin during masturbation. The last thing you want is to end up in the ER because of that, or be in real pain, right? Just be careful. 

Hi Sara! Female ejaculation isn't talked about very much, due to the fact that doctors still disagree on where it actually comes from OR even is real ejaculate but it is! It is from the Skenes gland - similar to a mans prostate! It also contains proteins and similar fluid to actual prostate fluid!

Be careful with what objects you use for maturbating they can lead to MAJOR infections! So don't scrape yourself and be careful OK? Just know that what you are experiencing is TOTALLY normal! Just take it easy that's all! Good luck and ehalth honey!

You know what? You are perfect. The first time my wife squirted or ejaculated it scared her a lot and she thought she had peed in my face. Wrong. Female ejaculation just isn't something talked about much. You young ladies really need better information. Just as in a man, it is just one of the indicators of the height of your pleasure. Please be careful,dear, what you use to penetrate yourself and make sure it is something that is easily cleaned.

A good firsthand explanation can be found at
Pennys Dirty Thoughts :
My Feminine Fountain is Finally Flowing.
Gives a very detailed account of female ejeculation, using the techniques from Deborah Sundahl's book :
Female Ejaculation & the G spot.
also From Pennys Dirty Thoughts, is Diana J Torres on Vajaculation
Also Shannon Bell does classes on Squirting.
Please Be careful what you try to poke inside you.

It's almost all pee.