Can I get your opinions about the best diets to lose fat? I am just a bit on the heavy side and would feel a lot better without all that weight, but I definitely don't want to go on a starvation diet that will have the weight shooting back up the moment I come off the diet because my body thinks that there is some famine going on! So what do you guys suggest I do? Losing fat and still staying healthy is my goal.

How about losing weight the old fashioned, common sense way? Eat less, that is number one of course. And start exercising if you don't already, that is number two. Number three, though stating the obvious, has to be mentioned as well. Number three is making sure that the foods that you do eat are healthy foods. You don't have to avoid fat at all costs, but you do have to make sure that the fats that you do get are healthy fats - fats that occur naturally in the foods that you eat. Nothing over the top, just normal, healthy things. Like grilled veggies with a dash of olive oil, or avocados. If you change your diet into a healthy one, and you lead an active life, the fat will slowly but surely come off. Good luck!!!