Hi guys! I'm 24 and I'm a fairly tall and skinny guy but I have small manboobs since my puberty. I never talked to anyone about this (I mean my doctor). I'm also embarrassed to take off my shirt in front of others. My question is can I get rid of these things and how? If you could suggest me some exercise I can do at home, I'd be more than grateful. I mean anything... exercises, workout schedules, nutrition, I'd follow anything. Thank you!

Hi Guest,

See your doctor.

It may not be something you can work off but instead be gynecomastia.  It happens, usually during adolescence.  In short, there might be real breast tissue, not fat, causing the man boobs.

Good luck.

Hi. Getting rid of manboobs (or gynecomastia) is a lot more difficult than you may think. Melting away requires diet changes and the right fitness program. But before you start this, you should first know the cause. manboobs can be caused by excess body fat, but if that's not the case they you should visit your GP as medic-dan said. It could be problem with your hormones or somthing else that only doctor can tell.As for other things, you may do them anyways. You should eat a lot of sugar or carbs. avoid beer or any foos that may elevate the levels of female hormon estrogen. You may also start strength training. Do push ups. Do chest presses. Do chest flies. Do cable crossovers. Do incline rows. All of these can help you get rid of manboobs. But fist, find the cause. Take care.