i m 18yrs old girl suffring from pcos. is it a curable disease.can i live a normal life and can be pregnant after marriage.what medicine should i use.

Women with PCOS often have a candida yeast overgrowth. I don't know if getting rid of the candida will get rid of your PCOS, but it may greatly help. If you'd like to try getting rid of candida, I can tell you about a candida and PCOS diet to try that will starve out the fungus. I won't post it here yet, one, because it's lengthy, and two, many people don't want to try a diet. However, I highly recommend it, so if you'd like to try it, respond to this thread or send me a private message. As for conception, my sister has PCOS and she just found out that she's pregnant. Therefore, I don't think it's impossible for you to have children. It may take you a while to conceive, but it's still possible.

Celebrity
If poss can you explain what Candida yeast is please an its signs.
Thanks

Candida is a fungus that is found in the body in benign amounts, but when given the correct circumstances, grows uncontrolled throughout the body. It most commonly resides in the small intestine, but it often runs from the sinuses down to the groin.

Candida is known for causing, or being a part of, reproductive organ problems, such as yeast infections, endometriosis, PCOS, impotence, and fertility problems. Other symptoms may be difficult to pinpoint. The most obvious is yeast infections, especially chronic yeast infections. It can also cause depression, gastrointestinal problems, allergies, and a variety of other symptoms. Candida makes a person crave sweets, grains, and cheese and makes you eat when you're not hungry and/or more than you need. It can lead someone to become overweight.

A candida yeast overgrowth is caused by eating too many foods that feed the fungus, such as the foods mentioned above. However, most people get it from taking oral antibiotics, which end up killing all the bacteria in the body, including the good bacteria which keeps the normal levels of candida benign, allowing the fungus to grow to massive amounts.

Hello i saw your post about dieting to help get rid of yeast in the body can you please post this information it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

i wanted to know about the diet for pcos. i have it and have been having alot of problems.last year i recently had a miscarriage and want to try for another one but have to lose the weight.tried everything.can u please help.

i also want the diet to get rid of the yeast

To anyone who previously asked for the diet, I apologize for not posting it before. I never got a notice that anyone responded to the thread until now.

The things that you cannot eat are:
Yeast (for at least the first three weeks)
Sugar of any kind (this includes sugar, molasses, agave, honey, succanet, etc.; also includes artificial sweeteners such as aspartame)
White flour or white rice
Fermented foods (includes soy sauce, sauerkraut, alchohol, vinegar, etc.)
Fruit juice or dried fruit
More than one serving of fruit a day
More than half a serving of potato, sweet potato, or yams a day
Fungal foods (includes mushrooms, pork, oranges, peanuts and pistachios)
Milk or cheese

Before any of you get worried about what you can eat, here are some replacements:
There are many yeast-free breads that you can buy at a health food store. HealthSeed yeast-free wheat bread is the most like regular sandwich bread.
Instead of sugar, use xylitol or stevia. Xylitol is a sweetener you can use exactly in the same proportions as sugar.
Buy whole-wheat flour and brown rice. If you can find sprouted grain flour, that's a great one to use, too.
If you love soy sauce, get Bragg's liquid aminos. It tastes just like soy sauce but is not fermented. (Use half what the recipe calls for. It tastes a little saltier.)
You may not have vinegar, but you can have raw apple cider vinegar. Bragg's also has a great ACV. Just be sure to never cook it.
If you want a bit more fruit, you can have two servings of berries. These contain less sugar than most other fruits. Go easy on bananas and pears.
No mushrooms, but you can have Japanese mushrooms, which help the immune system and kill Candida.
Instead of peanut butter, use almond butter.
No milk or cheese, but you can have goat's milk (not cheese), various milk substitutes, like soy milk, almond milk, soy cheese, almond cheese, etc. Just be sure that these do not contain sugar.

im 17 years old...and im suffering from pcos...can i get rid of pcos??? please suggest me proper diet..can i get through this problem without using any drug or medicine.

Can yogurt help ease up the yeast infection?

what's the diet pllzzz i am married and i have pcos i want a baby and wud try it

insha allah u can get rid of it

im also suffering it for long time. im married almost 6yrs sitill nt getting preg.. god pls help us

dea u must look 4 a good doctor....n shud treat it b4 marriage...otherwise it may b difficult 4 u to conceive in future..good luck

I want to know the diet to try that will starve out the fungus. Even after taking treatments my POCS problem is not solved. I am trying pregnancy ASAP. So, please help me.

Looking forward for your response.