when im having sex, i ask my f**k buddy to pretend im raping her. i sometimes even hit her. and even rape her ass. im worried i might go further
what shal i do?

F365 awoooga

rule 1 her.

i pounded that tight rim... i made her bleed i was so rough... im worried im outa control!

Holy god dude... you are going way too far... STOP NOW. Get someone to talk to you about this fetish. You don't have to mention you've actually acted on it but, you cant go around making chicks asses bleed.

Does she like this? Is she your only sex partner?

Personally, I think this is some immature person just posting to get a good laugh. However, because it brings up a very taboo fetish, 'Roleplay Rape'.

My girlfriend and I are definetely into the, forced sex.. Anal, oral and vaginal.. then of course other demeaning acts. She is a beautiful submissive and I am ... ya know. Anyways... When a desire of these kinds of passions arise in your head... both of them. It is safer to talk to your girl friend / wife / partner about it, than to just DO IT. As unfortunetly, many people can take this the wrong way and they will feel abused/raped/molested etc etc... If you are causing her to bleed analy, than you assuredly need to stop and talk to this person and ask her if it's ok. A "little blood on your penis" is acceptable as long as ALL precautions are being made, cleanliness, anti-biotic, omg.. cleanliness cleanliness cleanliness... but more importantly, consent to do so. I personally don't think I'd want to make the person I love bleed during sex, hitting, slapping and wiping are normal as long as there is CONSENT... you don't need to sound like an incompetant-insecure person. Just talk to her/him and discuss what turns her/him on... Such as, "Do you like it when I....?", I find the best ways to see how far I can go, is by telling sex stories... and just discussing sex in general to see what, as lude as it sounds... what gets her wet and... anxious.

Bondage and Domination are totally acceptable forms of sex, as long as there is consent.

But I am also the kind of person to tell you that if you do something violently sexual to a person who doesn't want you to, I would break you.
Se behave and talk to the person....

-Ze Eric