he guys im 13 and when i was swimmming my swimming teacher asked to talk to me and she took me to a changing room and took of her cloths and ask me to touch her i was super syiched about it but i have read some things that effect people if they have sex too early so i said no to her then she treid to grab for my penis but i quickly escaped and ran away but next week i have her and  advice please?

You need to tell your parents and/or report it to the police.

Hi Mate,

Tell your parents and make sure to tell the police.

You did the right thing.  Sexy or not, it's illegal for you to have sex with an adult at your age.  Yes, some guys do have problems after having sex early.  What would happen if you got her pregnant?  How would you explain that

Basically she tried to rape you.  At 13 you can't consent to having sex.  Look up "statutory rape."

i need evidence first before i go contacting the police but i will when i get it but i will report the insident to the ASA (Ameteur swimming association) that she tried to seduce me so they proably might take away her license

No Mate, you don't need evidence. If you report it they will start an investigation. There may be other people that she has done this with. The police will handle this but you need to report it now so she can't hurt anyone else.

i just contacted them they said dont worry just tell your fellow swimmers and and well sort the case with 2 weeks

That's good. Well done. You may have saved others from abuse.

Good job Mate.

guys the police said that they went into a house and they found 2 boys strapped up naked in her room and they have been very abused so im lucky not one of them, and its not i have saved others from abuse its we have .

Yes, but you took the appropriate action. That's not being lucky; that's being wise and brave

"We" couldn't have done it without your actions. Good job Mate!

Hey Mate,

You took a really forward-thinking step and were very brave :) I'm glad you had the fore-sight to see the danger of an adult behaving that way...Can't say I was as lucky.

I am so relieved and pleased for you!

Going forward, trust yourself as i think you're really smart. You're gonna have great sex some day! Just be safe and play it vigiliant until the right time comes.

I die a little thinking about that awful woman >:I

Take Care, Kid x

thank you so much for every thing.