hey i am 14 year old girl and i have a wierd problem i have fetish of socks i like to watch girls of my age wearing socks i love to touch their feet coverd with their socks!!! and i fell like doing masturbate am i normal pls help does anyone have same thing like me????

I am like that too! I thought i was the only one!

THANKS HONEY AND PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!!!!

hii trisha...am a 22yr male having high sock fetish...i would luv to see gals in socks and i get errection so fast...thus i would jerkoff...actually i dont knw when dis habit came to me.. :s

Hey i have a really bad sock fetish im super embarrassed by it tho and it would be really cool to talk to someone else that has one

Message me? I have a really bad sock fetish too and it would be cool to talk to someone else who does.

I do to

I have a pantyhose fetish but only on the feet I can not stop thinking about pantyhose feet and I get a erexion every time I see them