Hi, everyone...

So I'm a 20 year old male who pretty much lives a completely normal life except for 1 thing... I can only become aroused by a particular fetish - I'd rather not go into details. Now, my fetish is totally harmless (and is really only a fantasy, and is not possible and can't happen in reality), except that it's interfering with me having a normal sex life.

I don't know what to do, I've tried generic viagra to pretty much no effect (as it's an arousal issue, and not an issue with getting an erection), and visited a local sex therapist, who seemed in over her head and wasn't really able to help me. I'm generally a pretty happy person, but this is really, really bothering me.. I'm worried that I'm not going to be able to live a normal, happy life.

So, please, ANY advice would be appreciated...

In general terms, think of that fetish when you are having sex, see how THAT works

A lot of guys have have a castration fantasy/fetish, rather than the real thing-gets me off every time:)