*cough cough* okay so um, I'm practically a sixteen year old girl (close to turning) and I have realized this strange fetish I have. What fetish is it you may ask, but first let me explain a few things, never once have I been sexually active in other words I'm a virgin. Secondly, this is a really awkward topic for me, I'm afraid that if any of my friends or family or even future boyfriend/girlfriend will find out they will be kind of weirded out. As of my fetish? Um... I get really sexually aroused by..... Hammers. Like, I'm in theater and we are always working with tools and such, yeah iget turned on my the other tools too but deffinatly not as much as I am by the hammer, my friends tell me that when I have one in my hands my face just brightens and that it scares them to high heavens, is there anythig I can do? Is this a weird fetish? Is there a name for it? I have told no one about it, I realized it a couple months ago because I just kept going on and on and on about hammers!

its called the weird hammer fetish

well for most people it would me weird but for me its not cuz i have a fetish of people licking there fingers an hair pulling i love its weird but hey watever gets u going there are diffrent strokes for diffrent folks i say an by the way im 17 an my name is angelena

Different stroke for different folks. People get turned on by almost everything. While I haven't heard of this specific one, I think it is awesome that you have it and it makes you sexually unique. Be safe and enjoy your 'hammer time.'

For me this sounds perfectly normal as I am a 16 year old guy and I have a latex fetish which I am nervous about people thinking I am weird and etc. 

Hi, you are not weird. Thousands are aroused by latex and keep it under wraps for they are afraid of their difference. That's where the problems come. You bear this secret all alone and it becomes heavy and you feel lonely. You need a non-judgmental friend (male or female). When you will have shared your fears, you will be able to come to terms with yourself. Latex is part of your most intimate definition.
When you will court a girl, you will have to be sincere about this before a commitment. She will have to understand "who" you really are. She might think that she can change your mind and make you get ried of your latex. She never will be successful. The only way for her will be to accept it. But go very slowly and progressively with her about it. If she does not "link" to latex, forget her, because you will not be allowed to be "yourself" in the long run, and you don't want to live a parallel life.
She could imagine latex as her competitor. If that's her thinking, let her go! She obviously does not understand "who" you are. Many marriages end up in divorce because one of the partners reject latex without undersanding that it is in the definition of the other. Hence, the need to be honnest first.
I hope it helps you some. Don't feel guilty about your fetish; it is normal. In times, you will meet others who have the open mindedness to accept you as you are. OLX