I am a 23 year old male and just wondered if someone could be clear. Would it be best for intercourse to at first try to enter with my foreskin retracted? - Is that the normal thing to do regardless of how flexible it is or feels. (Mines is ok). Also the frenelum, how strong is it and does it take much for it to break or is more likely that friction on it more likely to tear it over time?

You can pull it back if you or she likes it that way but it's not mandatory. Try it to see what you both like best.

As for the frenulum, I don't know how yours will work but mine tore several times when I first began until it was as if I never had one. It's really nice that way too

When iv tried masturbating retracted, it is really uncomfortable, it is like the blood is being cut off from the head, although i still managed to climax. Do you think this feeling wont be AS uncomfortable when trying intercourse as its different - its more natural & involves less strain? Trying to discuss it with a partner is all very well but when you take somone home on a night out and in the heat of the moment 'get down to it' - there aint much time for discussion. Feedback really appreciated thanks.

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin.

You should thank your parents for keeping your foreskin intact because that means you can have sex the way nature intended.

The foreskin is a recognized aid to penetration. Keep it forward and allow it to retract as you penetrate. The gliding action of the foreskin causes it to retract as you penetrate. It greatly reduces friction and the force required to penetrate is almost nothing.