Hi people. After a long search for the weight loss product that will help me lose weight, my list came down to two items- Thermalean fat burner and Xenadrine.

Since I have been warned about the not so harmless effects of Thermalean , I decided I will go with Xenadrine. And the more I think and read about it, the more I am sure I made the right decision.

Anyway, since I am gonna buy Xenadrine tomorrow, I wanted to ask you all, what are your experiences, after how long will I be able to see the first results of this product?

Well, I used it a year ago. I started  right about this time of the year, last year. The weather was so nice, so it wasn’t hard for me to combine this product with running, playing volleyball, dancing… I lost 7 pounds in the first week of using it. I remember I was already on a diet when I started using it, but I can’t really remember which one ( don’t mind me, I am always on some diet program).

By the end of the first month I lost 17 pounds. Again, I was combining exercises, diet and Xeandrine. So don’t expect the results to be that good if you are only taking Xenadrine.

My first results came after a month of using Xenadrine. Can you imagine that? I followed my weight every day since I started to use it, because I wanted to see how fast will I be able to get slim. And for a whole month I haven’t lost a single pound. I was really frustrated  and just as I was about to stop using it, I noticed a slight weight loss- 3 pounds. I believe that maybe if I continued to use it after that, I would lose more pounds, but I didn’t, I decided to stop.

This is probably an individual thing, so don’t let my experience discourage you.