Hello all

I am very interested in Anorex weight loss pills. One old friend of mine told me a lot about them and I googled them later to find out more. I’ve only found good things about it so I’m planning to try them.

There is one thing that bothers me, though. I’ve found this article about weight loss pills in general, and it says that there is just a small number of really quality weight loss pills and that most of them are just a scam. I don’t know what to do now. Is it a good idea to try Anorex pills? Are those a real thing or just another scam?

Please, someone, tell me that this is not just a scam.

Hi Sam I_am

My cousin is taking anorex. Tomorrow will be his 9th day on it and so far he have lost 5 pounds I think. This pill is similar to Xenadrine, but unlike Xenadrine this is a stimulant free pill. My cousin told me that this pill is designed for those who have 30 pounds or more to lose or over 30 BMI (body mass index). It’s supposed to be the best out there. I hope that helps.

Maybe the best solution for you is to find more testimonials and then to decide either to buy this pill and start using it or not to buy the pill at all.

Hello both

Save your money and don’t buy Anorex pills. This thing definitely won’t help you to lose extra pounds. I mean, just think about the name Anorex.  Do you think that a serious company would give this stupid name with a connection to Anorexia to the pills?  Anorexia is a very serious eating disorder and mental health condition and these pills should remind you of that every time you take one.

To cut a long story short, Anorex is just an overprized generic ephreda product which I wouldn’t recommend you especially if you have problems with high blood pressure (because of ephedra).