hi my niece aged 16.her breasts with one breast right is slightly bigger than left and are circular with tightly coupled.her nipples on breast are appearing as bigger.Does her nipples reduce in size as she grows older.please give information regarding the reduction of nipples for teens as they grow old.

Activist
There is always a slight difference of size of both breast it becomes more visible if the person is overweight. Nipples are also according to breast size . She should try to lose weight it will help her

can u please give tips on how to loose weight so that her total body looks slim as she is just 16. Her weight is 67kilos and her height is 5-3.Any possible remedies to reduce nipples to small in size

Activist
No idea to reduce nipples size but I hope once she loses weight it should also come in proportion of body and weight. Simply if one wants to lose weight he or she must change ones food habit eat proper at proper time less oily n fried timely exercise and walking running would help definitely. I myself had lost 15 kg of weight by just walking both in the morng and evening and by eating properly boiled Vegs and all

As per your advice my niece walked on morning and evening to put out weight and had her proper diet.there is small change in weight as she lost four killos.Thank u.

Activist
That's really good four kgs in a month very good result good food habits will help her reduce n then maintain ...good luck