Hi, I am trying to seriously lose weight for the first time in my life (I'm 17)

I have always been about the same size (in proportion to height) and I'd like to get a little healthier.

I exercise probably 3 times a week for around half an hour at a time

I'm 6'8 and around 265 pounds (male)

I try eating healthier foods, but it just isn't working for me, so I want to try to drastically reduce my calorie intake, which according to this calculator I need 2846 calories a day to maintain my current weight, I'm looking at reducing that to around 2000 and if that works possibly lower.

Are there any SERIOUS health risks involved in dramatically cutting how much you eat? Would this be effective at getting me to a better weight?

Thanks

Orlistat is a drug that can help you to lose weight if you are obese or overweight. It works by interfering with the way that fat is digested and absorbed into the body. Doctors have guidelines as to when orlistat can be prescribed. You can also buy orlistat from pharmacies - but certain conditions apply, detailed below. If you take orlistat, as it may possibly interfere with the absorbtion of some vitamins, you should take a multivitamin supplement at bedtime. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you take any other drugs as orlistat can interfere with the absorbtion of some drugs.

here is a link regarding weight loss Orlistate (Xenical), here you can all detailed info . ***
This should be of your interest

Thanks,
Brad Wilson

**edited by moderator** **web addresses are not allowed**

i suggest you to do exercise by natural way.. natural way is quiet long procedure.. but comes up with great effect.

Hi Hang, you definitely are a larger guy so it will probably be a challenge for you to lose weight. Have you considered cutting your calorie intake a little less than that? I think that it's good for you to bear in mind that losing too much weight can be detrimental to your health if you do it too quickly. If you cut your calories by 500 calories a day, then you'll lose about a pound of weight a week. Have you also considered talking to your doctor about a safe weight loss plan? It's a very good idea. Keep us posted on what you decide, okay?

My friend successfully lost weight after a month when she controlled the portions of her meals. She cut back little by little on her regular meals. It worked for her. It might work for you too.

Don't make any drastic change in your lifestyle as it will just let you gain back those weight if you're tired with its effects. You should gradually do something about it , like try taking it slowly.Make it slowly but surely. Establish a good diet plan and have a healthier and effective workouts.

y can try weight lose supplement.My suggestion Esn Torch is the best supplement.its helps reduce weight.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use