Well the title says it all, when I was younger my parents never pulled back my foreskin, and now that I am 16 I learned a little about my self and pulled it back during a erection and there was a bunch of yellow clumped up peices that seemed damp. I tried to cleen it with a tissu, but it hurt so much ( i guess becaue its the first time pulling the foreskin back), As I pulled back the penis was lined with this all around, almost like a crust. It came off pretty easily after I sucked up the pain and cleaned it off.. Once the foreskin went back the next day alot of the same stuff was back again!

What is this all about? I can take a picture if needed.

No pictures needed, thank you :-)

The white stuff is called smegma. It is produced by the oily glands under the skin and it serves to lubricate and protect the skin from drying. When the area under the foreskin is not cleaned regularly, like in your case, the white stuff accumulates, it gets stuck and could be lead to phimosis, a condition in which foreskin gets stuck and cannot be retracted.

You should wash the area under the foreskin as well as the whole shaft and the head with warm water and mild soap and the stuff will go away eventually.

You need to regularly wash like I explained so that smegma wouldn't be accumulating anymore. If you let it accumulate, it could even make you more prone to bacterial infections and inflammations down there.

i have the same problem :O

by foreskin also didn't got back easily and i had all that crazy stuff on it it was disgusting, put me off of oats forever haha!

i went to the dr cos i thought it may be warts or sumut :$ hah

but i do a stretchy foreskin thing everyday and wash as much as possible so yay!

dude same, but like the head of my penis is really itchy so i rub the foreskin then i peel it back and all this white fluid and crusty yellow sh*t comes up smelling like ass
what is the yellow crusty sh*t

i only recently over the last few days developed a itchy feeling under the foreskin and large amounts of smegma is appearing . i wash at least two times a day .. now i seen someone say it can be caused by dryness , might it be because im using soap (soap bar ) not like body wash ? could the soap be drying up the skin and causing the smegma to appear ?please help .many thanks

i had the same problem, it sort of looks like doritos

Yeah it sort of looks like Doritos, or seeds from an orange or something. Can anyone tell us what it is?

It's called smegma, all it is is an oily secretion from your penis to keep the glands moist and skin cells mixed in, this is why it has a little funky smell to it. since you guys are rather young at this and have just recently started it's going to be sensitive, use a soft mild soap and clean up under the foreskin every time you shower, also it wouldn't hurt to use a baby wipe at night if you don't shower, similarly in the morning if you shower at night, it helps the build up be less as well as reducing the smell. On a final note, make sure you dry it, bacteria grow in warm MOIST areas so when you get out of the shower pull the skin back and with a towel covering your other hand wrap you hand around your penis just like you were jerking...but don't actually do that cause the towel will more than likely hurt ya.

Any questions feel free to ask guys :-)

I had a question
in the mornings I have some yellow stuff around my head of my penis I don't know what is it?
Can any one help me?
And when I see some one that is really hot or cute I get a booner (hard)
after that the yellow stuff comes out again(I don't see it , after I go to the restroom and take a piss and notice)
and sometimes it gets into my underwear
i am 17 years old and almost 18 years old male

8-|

How far do you need to pull it back and if do u just rinse or actually scrub??

i have the same thing, i just cleaned it and it hurt like hell and made me nearly barf what can i do to make cleaning it less painfull?

I had the same thing, my foreskin was to tight to even pull back halfway over the head,

about 3 weeks ago i had a circumsion, so all was going well, abit of irration now and then.

Now smega and crusty c**p is appearing. And I think to much skin was taken off during the circumsion, because when i get an erection my penis looks like a deformed carrot,

Where the head is theres a half a centirmetre gap then the skin,

Im not sure if im worrieing to much or that could be normal but i dont have a clue, has something actually gone wrong? :-(

yeah, its called smegma.
A simple and final solution to put an end to all that, is through crcumcision. again that depends with you as an individual.. some people wont be comfortable with it, but if u feel the smegma is too much of a bother, i'd advice on you thinkin about circumcision.
Its a fairly easy process, and one is usually healed in about 2 weeks. Its done under anesthesia, and after recovery, u have pain killers to keep u going. Its also more hygienic, and i also realised that ladies are more comfortable giving head to a circumcised penis, coz its odourless and clean, compared to one which is uncircumcised. But again, its all your choice..

all the best.
Peace.

i discovered this just yesterday, i believe it is called snegma as some of you have already said. im not sure what circumsion or incircumsised or whatever it is called? Does uncircumcised mean my um.. 'p' word is too small so that the foreskin doesnt retract so that the head is showing? I believe so because i have recently pulled back my foreskin and i saw all this yellow stuff that i believe is called snegma. Or atleast i hope it is or nothing too serious. I have NEVER pulled back my foreskin before and yes it does hurt and is very sensitive. What can i do to clean off the snegma around the head and keep it from being sensitive? Be as detailed as you can, i dont care.

thank god i found this page i thought i had an STI or something like that, becuase a few months prior to geting the p***y stuff id slept with a chick and wasnt too sure if id used a condom or not becuase i was maggot as, and as soon as i started geting it i thought.. , haha and yeah was sketching out a little bit over the months untill this.. reall usefull information guys, cheers