I'm finishing college next month. I have to admit that it was quite a stressful experience, and I can't wait to stop learning for 12 hours a day. Anyhow, I'm seriously thinking about engaging in some physical activity, but nothing too hard, light exercises, no running, something like that. I narrowed the choice on 2 things, joga and pilates. Joga vs pilates, which is better?

Joga vs pilates? I would rather say joga and pilates, of course if you can spare time for both. These types of fitness consist of excellent body exercises which are suited for people of all age. They include a lot of stretching and body relaxation techniques. You should know that while pilate was made from rehabilitation exercises by Joseph Pilates, yoga fitness is actually just a apart of a bigger picture that includes both meditation and religion.