Hi, I would like to practice yoga, but I don’t know where and how to start. It seems like there are many kinds of techniques for performing yoga. Is yoga related to meditation, as I would like to be able to meditate a well?

Yoga is an ancient spiritual practices. It originates from India, where it is today still vibrant living tradition. There are four main kinds of yoga: Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, and Raja Yoga. And there are many other types. At West yoga is becoming increasingly popular. But, there Yoga has become associated with the asanas (postures) of Hatha Yoga, and practiced as fitness exercises, what has become good business too. Yoga as a means to enlightenment is crutial part of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism. It has and religious and spiritual practicioneres throughout the world.