Hi all. Can somebody here tell me something more about The Goddess Diet? I’ve been meaning to ask this while ago, but I keep forgetting. And I don’t want this diet to be forgotten because I really believe it can help me. I am going through a tough period right now and I could really use some help. Two of my colleagues tried it and they already feel better both mentally and physically. I see them doing yoga, pilates and that sort of stuff very often. Is that something that this diet promotes, or they are just inspired to do it?

I was wondering the same thing!

I have a neighbor, she is 52 years old. About a month ago, she dropped by to give me some flowers I ordered from her daughter (she works in a flower shop) . I couldn’t help noticing she was wearing a track suit. I asked her what was that all about since I have never seen her in a track suit before, and we have been living in the same building for about 30 years. She told me she is following The Goddess Diet and that she is now started doing yoga. That was really unusual. I wonder does the yoga have anything to do with that diet.

Yes, accordingly, it has a lot to do with this diet. My wife has been following it for a while now and she keeps talking about the importance of her activities for relaxation. Suddenly she started going to yoga, salsa dancing lessons and aerobic. All at once. She is almost never home. I changed my shift because of her, because I want to see her more often, but she says that spending time with me lately makes her feel very stressful and upset.

I really hope those relaxation techniques will help her, both with the diet and the stress that I am apparently causing. 

I can understand her. I know how it’s like to be in a stressful environment. We live in times of high stress. We all have stressful jobs, bills to pay, and it is essential to find some activity that will help us release that stress. Especially if we feel stressful even in our homes.

The goddess diet does not only promote yoga. It promotes every activity that can help an individual to relax and feel her inner spirit.

Yoga is maybe the most common way people choose to relax and release the stress and that is why it is also mentioned in Anita Revel’s book .