Hi, I'm 19 years old. I been having this problem for a few years. I have Brown flat circular spots on on my back. I Don't have insurance. I just need to know a good ideal what this is. I mean it don't itch or burn, it's just there. It's embarrassing! If you could give me any kind of information, what this is. I'll will be very glad to hear it. Thank you!

I have a similar problem, only two but perfectly circular. I think they could be diabetic dermopathy even though i don't have diabetes lol
But I've just found this and it looks exactly like what I've got:
healthguide.howstuffworks.com/urticaria-pigmentosa-in-the-armpit-picture.htm
Hope it helps

Ive got similar spots on my back too. im 23 and they dont itch they are smooth and dont burn I honestly dont know how long they have been there because they just kind of apeared. Il be seeing a dermatologist tomorro.

yeah i have the same thing and am 15 i had a medicine for that but the some of it went and now its spreading

Hi, I have them on my back, and my mother has told me to use Selsun Blue the shampoo (it is expensive) on my back with a warm cloth, make sure you really scrub, it doesn't last long I probably have to do it every day ): which is a pain in the ass, but hopefull it works for you guys too.

Hope this helps :-D

hey I don't if you guys might be still reading this but i have the same problem. Its called Tinea Versicolor
, which is a fungus. Something like athletes feet clears it right up but if its lighter than the surrounding skin than it will take a while to blend in.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I have had these brown spots on my back for a while now and they are spreading and itch some times. Does anyone know what I can do. I'm never in the sun so its not from that.

I'm 21 and have the samething no iech no burn the only way I knew about was the fact that I could see it lol some one email me tell me what the hell this is 

***post is edited by moderator *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

can you please say me the name of that medicine

I have light brown dime sized circles on the edges of my back and around the backs of my armpits. They don't hurt, itch, and are completely level with the rest of my skin. I have healthy skin so it's kinda getting to me. Its been going on for a couple of years now. I'm 32 years young. I've used old spice body wash a couple of times just before i got another break out. I've used dove soap my whole life so......i don't know........i bought more good soap so i will see if anything changes. It seems like its hanging around the lung area and i am a smoker but, they look nothing like cancer spots and i have seen a few! good luck

I noticed I have these same spots, I was very worried and I remebered the only thing I have recently done was sleep with a ***Heating Pad*** for back pain. Here the heating pad is irritating my skin.  I don't know if any of you apply heat to your back, use a heating pad, or a heated blanket but it may be something as easy as that.  I never realized heat could do that, and it took me a while to put two and two together. I hope this helps someone.   

Hey, I am 17 and I have them perfectly aligned around my ankles. They show up like almost every year and then disappear. I thinks we are the special people who have been marked by aliens. Jk. But still very weird.

try lubricating the spots with an oil ( baby oil, olive oil ) every day. in a week the spots will peel off .

Hi, that sounds like the same thing I'm going through. I'm 21 now but it really started showing when I was 19. Now there are more brown spots than ever. I lost confidence in myself. I don't have insurance either so I can't afford to see the doc. All I can do is look into the mirror and see more spots build up...

Hey I'm 20 and I have the same problem I also been using dove soap for quite some time now. I don't smoke either, spots has expanded all over my back. I really don't know what's causing them, I've tried to scrub them off, but nothing happen.