Moles, also called nevi, are extremely common — nearly everyone has a few, and this is particularly true in light-skinned people. While people are often born with moles, they can...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Contact Cheilitis: When Your Lips Are Affected By Contact Dermatitis
- Peeling Skin On Your Feet: What's Causing This?
- Discolored, Loose, Or Abnormally Structured Nails: Do You Need To Be Worried About Your Health?
- 'Pimples Between The Legs': What Could Your Genital Skin Lesions Be?
- Pinworm Infection: Diagnosis, Treatment, And Hygiene