hi im 1 month pregnant and me and my boyfriend had itercourse yesturday he discovered pink discharge from me then when i went to the bath room and wipe i discovered it too then brown discharge the next day am i having a miscarry because i hope not i so scared for my unborn child

i myself have had 3 miscrriages and this does not sound like one are you having lower side pains or is thier RED blood? this could be old blood from implantation? but if i doubt please contact your doctor you can talk to me more on my msn at: _[removed]_ or yahoo im name : Lynne_Reid192

hope all is okay with you now
from Lynne X :-D

I am having a hard time getting pregnant. Me and my fiance have been trying for 4 months and nothing has been happening. The problem is that in the past 4 months I've only had 2 peroids but a pregnancy test is saying no. What is your opinion on my problem?

**edited by moderator**

You could have placenta previa, my sister had it with her second prenancy. I would stop having sex, because if it is placenta privia sex can make it worse and cause you to hemorage blood. Which will put both you and baby at risk. Get to your doctor as soon as you can, just to make sure.