I am a 31 year old female who underwent a open nephrectomy in 2001.
I have suffered injury to my intercostal spinal nerves t4-t11. I am now disabled due to my injuries. Can someone please tell me if they have experienced anything like this.

:D Hi i have just discovered your question and yes i know two people who have the same problem following a living donor nephrectomy. They are both in trouble pain and left disabled.

hedwards, i know you posted this a long time ago, but i have been trying to get registed here forever and finally was able to. i have searching the internet looking for other people that have had problems with this..
please respond if you come back here. i have it so i will be e-mailed my a reply.. please reply!!!!!!
also, angel please also repond, i would love to talk to you!

:-D
Hi I have just checked this and found your new message. I would like to talk to you too, please write back soon. x

please e mail me. i am at ellis1711 it is at yahoo. i hope this doesn't get erased. please put your name angel in the sub. box so i don't think it is spam.
thank Elsie or if you have a Instant mess thing or myspace would be cool too.. i have yahoo IM myspace IM and MSN IM let me know.
Elsie

i have emailed you afew days ago hope you have received it. If not let me know.
angel

im now 45, had a nephrectomy when I was 15. Ive always been in pain, but now its unbearable,I know they wrecked a couple of ribs and nerves but never knew which.my op was 30 yrs ago !

I had this op 30 years ago, Im now suffering major nerve pain and receiving opiates and pain management, my ribs were broken and I have a 1 ft scar across my abdomen , but the scar tissue and nerve damage are driving me mad!!!