I have taken misoprostol 10 days ago. I had the bleeding and still spotting. I took a test yesterday and it was positive, but not as dark as it was before. I still having pregnancy symptoms, is this possible? I feel like I am ovulating, but I am not sure why. Do you think I am still pregnant?

I took misoprostol this past Wednesday. I still have pregnancy symptoms too and asked the Doctor about it today. They said that you could still have test results saying you are pregnant (on a home pregnancy test) for up to 3 weeks after taking the pills, and that pregnancy symptoms can also last a couple weeks unfortunately :-(

t's normal to stil still had pregnancy symptoms for weeks after my abortion. It was really bad and then gradually tapered off. I also tested weakly positive on a pregancy test 2 MONTHS after my abortion. That seems to be a rare exception. I was very, very sick and I think I possibly had more hormones than usual. So yes, it's definitely possible to still test positive

yes thats what i heard that its possible to test positive weeks after the medical abortion