I had a surgical abortion 3 days ago, and i only bleed for like a couple of hours. I spotted for a day then stopped all together. Now its day 3 after the abortion and i took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive, could i still be pregnant? I as 6 weeks along when I the abortion. Is it possible i'm pregnant still? what should i do? I know i can't afford to have another abortion, and if i tell my mom i'm pregnant my boyfriend and i will have no where to live. What should i do?

The results were positive because it has only been 3 days since your procedure. The pregnancy hormone is still with you. Why would you take a pregnancy test anyway after you had the procedure done?
Don't worry about it, your not still preganat. Make sure you follow up with your Dr. and make sure he/she discusses birth control options.

No u cannot. because of the hormones stil running thru ur body a pegnancy test can come up positive for up to 4 weeks after the abortion.