Hi there
I've been running for 8 months now and I have a question..
My aim is to run 10k.. I can already do that, but I'm training to improve my time.
The problem is: I was browsing running tools, so I calculated and I think my Anaerobic Treshold is 173...
I'm following their schedule, which includes on saturdays a long "speed 1" endurance training of 70 minutes..
Speed 1 = 128-136 bpm for me, which means around 8 min/km... that's VERY slow for me.. I barely run 8.5km on that long run, since I try to follow the heart rate target..
What should I do? Should I just ignore the heart rate?
I can run 60 minutes at 6:30 min/km with moderate effort..
Thank you in advance,

The low pace runs are meant to develop your slow muscle fibers and fat metabolism.
What tool are you using? How many speeds are there?

The long slow run (i.e 7-8min/km) should be done once per week and done on a basis of time not distance. Build the times 45 mins, then 50mins etc until you can do the run at the same pace for 2 hours or more. Speed will come from other running training you do during the week such as fartlek sessions, shorter faster runs etc. Don't forget that the long slow run is the most beneficial training of all.
If you need help to do these runs at a steady consistent pace may I suggest you try running with music from the run2rhythm website called. i will certainly help you as it has me over the years :D