Hi. Well today is July 3 , 2012 my last period was May 15, 2012 Im late 18 days today! i have done a few HPT and all NEGATIVE my husband and I are trying to get pregnant! :) We have 2 kiddos already! I am never late if i am im only late for a day or 2 any body has go thru this?? I Really wanna know if Im pregnat what should i do???

You can go to the doc , and they might perform a blood test to be more sure.....

What If I do a blood test and if comes out negative??

Girl im going through the same thing. My last period was may 29 till june 4. no period yet. had cramping 2 weeks ago , testing every other day since last week neg... im not going to the doc yet so im going to wait it out for another week im going to test in 2 days.

ugh.. I know i been feeling wired this few past days or my mind is just messing with me hehe but today makes it 22 days since late period so that will make me 7 wks pregoo since my last period if im pregnant i been testing also every othe dAy but all test are negative i dont wanna do blood work because i scared i will also have a negative! :( i told my husband and mom im going to wait for about 2 weeks and Im going to do a ultrasound at this collage i know they charge $20.00 really cheap if im not iam going to have to go the the doctor because i have never had this kinda promblem before!