This is my third day going cold turkey on Cymbalta 120mg daily - 0 mgs daily , I am a returned soldier suffering PTSD ,Alcoholism, Depression , I have only found this forum a few minutes ago and felt compelled to say how strong you guys/girls are in taking the leap and getting of this stuff Cymbalta, I only wish I could contribute more however the withdraws are so overwhelming I am with all hope nearly lost of being able to get through , as i type all the known side affect that you guys mentioned are rushing me contiously wave after wave , emotion spin after spin, a bombardment of this sudden and swift zapping sensation with every eye head movement i make, the sound that is clear and distinct is that of the shutter of the old fashion camera " Clicking" with that awful zapping sicking sensation that is currently erupting with in my head that is triggered by the most smallest of movement made by my body and even slight adjustment made by the eyes looking from the screen to the key board, now I am breaking out into a sweat and the feeling of nausea is quickly pursuing, I may have over done my work load for now on this forum for this morning...

Please if one can offer advice to help alleviate some suffering without the use of Alcohol or other drugs ..I would be Gracious for your help...

Kind Regards

Michael B

Australia