I am a 13 year old girl gymnast who weighs 130 pounds, but who is an active gymnast. i am 25% body fat is this a bad weight if my hight is 5'3 1/2???

Hey girl. I am 21 and I am about 5'5 so just a little taller and I probably weigh about 120-125 and I am no where near looking fat. You most likely have a little extra muscle that makes you weigh a little more then most girls since you are a gymnast don't fret about it. Just keep up with your exercise and a healty diet and you'll be fine. You are beautiful no matter what anyhow. Just remember you will always weigh a little more because of muscle not because of fat. I also did some research and and girls around your age and height typically are around 112-130 and being as active as you are you have a little extra muscle here is the link I found if you want to check it out.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_weight_of_a_5%27_3_13-year-old

Thankyou so much!!!(: