HI I am a 13 year old girl and I am 129 pounds. I am 5'2. I play soccer all the time and am always active, but I am a little chubby and want to get rid of it. I also never got my period, so I don't know if I am getting heavier because of that. how ca I get rid of my belly fat? Should I go on a diet?

help me please

once you get your period, your body will soon even out. you're still going through puberty so you're still growing. you'll get taller and your body fat will equal out. right now you seem to have a healthy height and weight. it's really nothing to worry about. and to get rid of belly fat you just need to eat healthy and stay active.

I'm a 13 year old girl too! Lol! I also play soccer ! IWanna know why you way a little more? Because your body is all muscle girl! When you play sports your body makes you muscalerr. Not as skinny as a twig. Don't be upset about it! Impraise the weight and body you have. Also, your period has nothing to do with your weight at all! When you do get your period though your body will feel bloated for about a week and then your weight will drop back to your normal weight. NEVER EVER SAY THE WORD DIET OR GO ON ONE! Dietting is a terrible thing to do to your body. Just work out more and eat healthier. Hope this helps! GOOD LUCK!