Hey I'm 13 years old. I use to weigh 101 pounds at the beginning of the year in January, but I gained some weight over the months. Now I weigh 105 and it's July. I want to get back down to 101. I felt light and perfect at 101. I didn't get taller really though. I might have grown like 1/4- 1 inch since January. Does anyone have some advice for me on how to lose weight, but the only thing is I need to lose weight without my parents being suspicious that I'm trying to lose it. I keep on babbling lol. I'm 5ft and 1/4 an inch. I Want ot be skinny next year for school. I swim also. I train 5 days a week for 1 1/2 hours. Thanks :)

I have the same issue and i am 17. when i was your age i was 125 pounds and now i am 108. i lost weight thru by starving myself. im not suggesting you do that tho as its not healthy. really 101 is a good size to be and im sure your not fat. now if  you are unhappy with a certain part of yourbody such as your tummy or if you have that annoying back fat like i do there are certain excersizes you can do to distribute your weight. try doing alot of cardio, yoga, and polaties or if you have cable do some of the work outs on excersize on demand, it helps out alot trust me. its how i lost my pregnancy weight plus some when i was 14. also eat alot of fruit and especially bananas. hope i was helpful.

put your self in various activity... see a dietitians, he will help you out with diets, join a yoga or martial art classes... anything which causes you to sweat..

Do not worry. I calculated your bmi, it equals 20.5. A good bmi is roughly 18-22, so it fits right in the middle, do not fret over a 4 pound difference.