I’m a 13 yr old girl and u don’t know how to masturbate. I don’t want to do anything to serious cos I want my first time to be special. What do I do?

Don't mastrubate it will ruin your whole future. Develop self control this is the only way to leave a balanced life. For example I am a 21 year old boy and I follow nofap you can search search the nofap term in the internet.

Hey dont fill her head with lies. Look im a 15 year old boy and I masturbate everyday. Do not ldt him guilt trip you. I have even done research and it is a healthy and effective way to relieve sexual tension. I dont know much about masturbation when it comes to girls obviously cause for me it is pretty straight forward, grab and jack. I think that you just need to find something clean to stick up there and then find the clitorous and rub that with whatever you stuck in there. I have also hear that it feels good for girls to rub their vaginas witgout penetration. Hopefully this helps.

Thank u that was very helpful