So i just stated masturbation and i like doing it but, i really don't know how to do much.... i don't like sticking anything up there (fingers, cucumber, hairbrushes, ect.) I just need help or more things i can do. please help! 

Hi, I'm 17 and I have been masturbating even before I hit puberty
Idk it just felt good
and I just recently two years ago used my fingers
see main ways of reaching an orgasm r st

kayloux3 wrote:

i dont really know either, i've asked the same question hoping to get some replys, im same age as you my friends told me to just massage but it doesnt really work for me :/ x

Same here, i've been wondering other ways to masturbate for a couple months now : the massaging doesn't work for me anymore either.

im 15 as well and the best way is to rub your clitoris really fast or if ur different than i am start by just simply rubbing your clitoris in a soft circular motion and see if u get a rise out of it c:

I feel the same way i dont like putting anything up there so i just hump a pillow completely naked. make sure you have the pillow more pleasure if you want more tips just private message me.

im 13 ive been masturbating since i was like 9 and i found getting back massager or something that vibrates and putting it on ur clit or using a massaging showerhead gives me good orgasms xd or an electrical toothbrush feels good too

You could watch a porn video..

Hey, I'm 15 and I use the shower, squatting, I point it towards my clit, move it up and down and fo circles... I get quite a powerful orgasm in under 10 minutes. It's the best feeling:)

Hey, I'm also 15. I use the shower head. I squat in the shower or sit and take the shower head, point the jet towards my clit, play with the intensity of the pressure. Move up and down, do circles. I get a quite powerful orgasm in under 10 minutes. Hope you try it, it us amazing! :)

I a boy that had be masturbate since 7 so I get use to it already anyone one feel turned on tell me:D

just insert middle finger of your right hand in vagina and rub your clitoris with yr other hand .... also u can insert 2 fingers and move it in and out touching yr clitoris

YES get with some of your GIRLFRINDS in a vary privet place and start MASTURBATING ...Girls sometimes HELP girls out tray it... It my work out for you ... hope it will ... It did for me that time I just ask my girlfriend and she said YES she will help me out and it was vary good

You have made me vary happy I ( 2 ) started masturbating before I hit PUBERTY and yes it was vary good

Please shag me im 15 and really turned on , I need a fat penis

ha ha ha