Hello, I'm fourteen years old and im a girl.

I need new styles or tips for masturbating. I've rubbed my clit, used a very small cucumber (Im very tight) and used short but kind of big handles of brushes into me, slowly thrusting into them. I've gone naked before and done it, I also tried a cucumber but it was too rough and huge even with the smallest cucumber i have found. I cant get a dildo, or a vibrator or a tooth brush which vibrates, I want to have an orgasm which makes me feel very intense, I just want to get felt up. I cant get a lesbian for help or a guy to do it aswell. Im helpless and desperate.I masturabted while watching porn, useless. I want myself to moan like f**k while playing with myself, Help?

Have you tried your shower head?

just start thinking to urself ohhhhh sh*t this feels so good and rub ur vagina or try sticking something in it and rub it in and out slowly and grab ur boobs i watch porn

Would you like some help from a guy.?

kindly give me ur number i will help u 2 sort ur problem out

I don't understand how to use a showerhead.. or what that means

i would!! i have the same problem.

ask a question on AllExperts.com David Carney is an expert in masturbation - He's great!

hi would you mind helping me out also nothing works for me

I watch porn and mastrubate.

meet me somewhere

Dear TEENAGER You are 14 year old Girl and want get immense joy & pleasure in doing Masturbation. I think you are doing solo Masturbation. If you have a very close friend of your age group try to do  Mutual Masturbation with her consent. This kind of Sexual relationship of a Girl toward another Girl is called LESBIAN. There is nothing wrong in a Girl being LESBIAN. You should never feel guilty over being a LESBIAN and doing Masturbation with the help of your close friend. When you two are left alone in your home, remove all your garments and be Nude.Stat hugging each other kissing , fondling the Breasts. After Caressing and sucking the erect nipples for a few minutes,slowly lick your friends Vagina and Clitoris. Repeating the act of CUNNILINGUS you and your friend may get immense pleasure and sometime Orgasm.

Kind of pervey...I do not understand why a,what 15-45 year old boy/man needs to know about female masturbation but what ever...

OMG same I don't get how people use that.

God i wish i could do this with my friends but they dont masterbate and dont like me in that way