i dont know how to masturbate

Do you need to?

But really, there's tons of posts on this forum about ways to do it (For girls). Just check 'em out or wait here and people will certainly give you responses.

go to clitical.com for girls,the best female masturbating site.It's not a porn site,if u want to see than put clitical in google search

chica300 wrote:

i dont know how to masturbate

Yeah i agree with Master. There are TONS of tips on this site! :D

Rub your clit in a circular motion or side to side 

that is the best site ever!!! thanks for sharing the website

Can anyone help me anytime i try to masturbate i usually hump my pillow while watching lesbian porn. I have two questions am i a lesbian and after reading a lot of postd about how a 13 year old girl like myself would masturbate i dont come!! Any tips on how to help would be much appciated

what have you tried so far? like showerhead or faucet for water?

chica300 wrote:

i dont know how to masturbate

well im a girl.... i masturbate using a jumbo marker, and i love it cuz i get my bestie nd she love to masturbate to so we both do it....sometimes we masturbate each other and we orgasm big :)

hey its all right im 14 and i have a bestie that fingers me once in awhile and i finger her... its ok to be lesbian.... but i need new ways to finger myself

Just rub your p***y or finger it ! I don't really know that's what I hear I'm 15 years old