Someone please help me! I'm at least around 149 lbs. I weigh more than my brother, who is 15. Everyone at my school is skinny, but they say they are fat!!! My parents are on a diet, so that kind of gives me an advantage. My brother is fit and athletic. While I'm fat and lazy. I walk home from school almost everyday. Or I walk with my parents at night. I want to be at least 110 lbs by the end of summer. So I have a couple of months.

DRINK WATER ONLY!!!! OR ZERO CALORIE POWERADE....NO JUNK FOOD,EAT WHEAT AND GRAINS,NO FRIED FOODS,OILS OR BUTTERS,TRY TO EAT WHITE CHEESE (IF U MUST)..BOILED GRILLED OR BAKED FOODS...(FISH,LEANS MEATS) TRY TO AVOID RED MEATS (TAKE TOO LONG TO DIGEST)...RUN A MILE A DAY,DO SIY UPS AND A HALF HR OF CARDIO....EAT YOGURT (LOWFAT) LESS CARBS AND LOTS OF FRUIT N VEGGIES!! DO THIS CONSISTANTLY FOR 1 MOTHN STRAIGHT AND U WILL SEE MAJOR RESULTS!